Rich chocolate honeycomb truffles covered in chocolate and topped with crushed Crunchie pieces
For the truffles
- 350 g milk chocolate
- 120 ml double cream
- 165 g Crunchie honeycomb spread
For the chocolate coating
- 250 g milk chocolate
- 60 g Crunchie bars (crushed)
- In a medium saucepan, place the milk chocolate, double cream, butter and Crunchie spread.
- Melt over medium-low heat until everything has combined.
- Pour the melted truffle mixture into a bowl, and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, until set.
- Roll the mixture into truffle sized balls, and place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
Refrigerate for another 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl in the microwave. Dip the truffles into the melted chocolate and place back on the baking tray.
Before the chocolate sets, sprinkle on some crushed honeycomb pieces.
- Leave the truffles at room temperature until the chocolate sets.