Truffles are so easy to make, and are the perfect bitesize snack. They always go down well, and I'm told these no-bake chocolate covered Oreo truffles are addictive!
You only need 4 ingredients to make these: soft cheese, Oreos, milk chocolate and white chocolate. They take maybe 10 minutes to mix together, about an hour to chill, 30 mins to cover in chocolate and an hour to set.
This recipe makes a huge batch (about 40 truffles), so you can share them with everyone! Or just keep a huge tub of them in the cupboard, no judgement here!
• 225g full-fat soft cheese
• 450g Oreos
• 200g milk chocolate
• 50g white chocolate
1. Put the Oreos in a food processor, and process until fine crumbs
2. Mix the crushed Oreos with the soft cheese until it forms a giant ball
3, Scoop small balls of the Oreo truffle mix onto a lined baking tray. Chill for 1 hour
4. Melt the milk chocolate. Dip the truffles in the chocolate using a fork. Put the chocolate covered truffles back on the baking tray to set.
5. Melt the white chocolate and pour into a piping bag. Snip off the end and drizzle the white chocolate over the chocolate covered truffles
6. Leave for an hour or so for the chocolate to set