Some days, you might find yourself with lots of spare chocolate, and random bits of biscuits in your cupboard. Now, you could just eat those (and no judgement here if you do!), or you could combine them to make delicious chocolate bark!
All you need is a few bars of chocolate, any biscuits, and any chocolate bars. SImply melt the chocolate, spread into a thin layer, then crumble up your chocolates and biscuits over. Leave to set, then snap of a big chunk and enjoy!
You can easily make this recipe vegan, just skip the white chocolate (or use dairy-free white chocolate) and omit the KitKats. Oreos crumbled into chocolate are just as delicious on their own!
This chocolate bark is no-bake too, so perfect for hot days, or if you want something easy to make without turning the oven off.
• 200g dark chocolate
• 100g white chocolate
• 12 Oreo cookies, broken into pieces
• 8 Cookies and Cream KitKats, broken into pieces
1. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt the dark chocolate and white chocolate separately in the microwave.
3. Spread the melted dark chocolate over the baking tray. Swirl in the melted white chocolate.
4. While the chocolate is still liquid, sprinkle over the crushed Oreos and crushed KitKats. Add as much or as little as you like.
5. Leave to cool until chocolate has completely set. Break into pieces to serve.